Monday, June 10, 2013


• My name is Candace Chan. I am a Junior and I live in Diamond Head. I was born in Houston, Texas and after 6 months moved to Hawaii.  I've been going to Punahou since I was in kindergarten. I have a older brother, who graduated Punahou two years ago. He is now a sophomore attending Southern Methodist University in Texas. I really enjoy going to the beach, being in the sun, running, swimming, and taking pictures. 

•Freshmen year I took biology during the summer. I struggled with the long hours of bio, but over time it became a really fun! Sophomore year I took chemistry, which surprisingly turned out to be one of my favorite subjects, although stressed me out a lot and I disliked because of the long one and a half hours classes. I thought chemistry was really interesting and didn't pretty well in the course. 

•The math course I will be taking next year will be Alg 2/ Trig (regular). 

•I am very interested in science, and exploring the option of becoming a doctor when I am older. I am taking this course to better my understanding of science and see if I enjoy physics which will help me to decide my career choice. I hope to obtain some understanding of what type of science I like the best and this information will help me in the future for college and career. I also wanted to obtain a easier schedule for next year, because physics is a year course I can get it off my plate and hopefully have a cruiser schedule next year. 

•The story behind this picture is that these are my two best friends. We do everything together and I wouldn't be who I am without them. This picture was taken recently at the Sheraton Waikiki. This day was a super fun day for all of us, we went shopping, ate, went into the pool and the beach. This pool is the infinity pool and it's super nice. We stayed there for a while and watched the sunset. This photo represents me because it shows how I love hanging out with my friends, and I love being in the water, at the beach and outside. It shows me in a swimsuit, which is what I usually am in during the summer. It also shows Diamond Head in the back, which is where I live. 



No comments:

Post a Comment